Friday, February 12, 2010

3 months

Luna was turned 3 months on Wednesday! It has gone really fast. I don't even think I left my house for 3 months with Kai. Luna already has her second cold and rolled over today while playing with her soft blocks. She is also grabbing stuff with two hands now. Her favorite toy is her sunflower rattle. Kai also recently turned 3 and we are looking into a part time preschool for September... I can't believe how big he is already! I've been really hesitant about sending him to preschool, but I guess it's time. He's really craving playdates and enjoys the company of other kids and his sister isn't quite big enough to play with yet =]. He is already writing all his letters and numbers and starting to read, so I definitely need to find him a school that is more fun than academic to develop his social skills rather than being bored with things he already knows. Enjoy the newest photo of my cute pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment