Friday, March 13, 2009

Did I Get Bonked On The Head?

No... it's just pregnancy brain. I've been sitting here for about 10 min trying to remember what we did this morning and nothing is coming to me. I remember eating a waffle...and then... nothing. I might have to start blogging twice a day HAHAHA. Well at least I am amused by myself I guess. Oh I do also remember playing "flick the spider" with Kai. He prings me his two little spiders that he won at Chuck E. Cheese the other day and I say "eww gross!" with a scrunched up face and fling them across the room and he cracks up. After nap time we ordered a pizza from Domino's since daddy is working late and the two of us ate the majority of our large thin crust. When we finished pigging out our neighbor came over and the boys "played," which mostly involved Kai grabbing whatever Logan wanted to play with or pushing him away. I really hope this stage doesn't last too long because he'd be having way more fun if he wasn't sitting in time out all the time. Tomorrow I think we will be heading down to the DC area with a possible visit to my brother. I guess we'll just see how it goes and maybe try to do something that's fun for Kai. I'm off to check on the shrimp that appeared to be wedged between 2 rocks about an hour ago. Hopefully she was just having a snooze!

No comments:

Post a Comment